Tuesday 10 August 2021

Respite break vs Grantium stonewalling

 Why do I apply to Grantium knowing it's not fit for purpose?

How is it possible for them to reject a proposal for DYCP?

Respite funds appeared in the bank, and I went away for the first proper respite break since lockdown to visit my sister and experience Latitude Festival!



The iconic Latitude sheep, a live art installation by Amy Cadillac titled Woollen Deity.  





















Art Installation titled Ray Of Light by Steve Macleod in the woods at Latitude.
 
 

There was a large Steampunk Disgustoscope with video images - this was how I'd imagined the Disgustoscope would be if I had funding. But for some weird reason, no one ever wants to fund my work. I wish they did!




Smurf mode activated

Dregs of Zen...

I really wanted to test out my new camera for the first live music event since lockdown, and who better to do that with than Damon Albarn on the Waterfront Stage! 
This is one of my favourite shots of him with the audience:

Damon Albarn live at Latitude Festival

Damon Albarn live at Latitude Festival

Damon Albarn on The Waterfront Stage

If BBC Radio Lincolnshire play Lost Dreams on the radio, it might be broadcast as part of BBC Introducing...




More live art in the woods at Latitude - inspired me for Lost Dreams!



No comments: