Monday 3 September 2018

Boultham Park Pop Out Park Fest - Disgustoscope Making Workshops

Through The Disgustoscope!


Disgustoscope Art Workshops
My intrepid and dangerous adventures trying to return to the ruins of my old fine art practice - here be monsters! - Disgustoscope Art Workshop stall set up! 

I actually wish I had my own lab coat for this!!


Making a Disgustoscope

Add caption

Adding leaves and found materials from the park to make it most disgusting!

Some kind of Unicorn - Dinosaur combo design!

 It was so busy all day, with non-stop Disgustoscope Making, I barely had time for a brew!!

Splendid fun!
These two splendid people came to look through the Disgustoscope, and said it made them quite sick!!


Indiana with his fabulous Disgustoscope

Quite disgusting, I'm sure!!
Thanks to all involved for organising and #payingartists most importantly, it was such a fabulous afternoon, that I didn't have much spare time to check out the other folk, but a huge shout out to WITA for the excellent poetry and musical performances, to BlueStiggy for bookbinding, and all the other stallholders, along with all the fabulous workshop participants - I hope the kids will amaze their teachers at school with their marvellous creations!

I also hope that they will be able to create some quite disgusting images with their Disgustoscopes!!





The WITA gang!

No comments: