Monday 17 November 2008

Take On Me



I have decided to make something else relating to A-ha's Take On Me comic book imagery.....

I can't say any more than that, as I am mulling over all the ideas, but aside from attempting to rotoscope a video for Coldplay's Lost competition, which will now star my son, I am trying to work out how to create a very special sketchbook for artists, illustrators, animators, students and musicians, and anyone who likes the Take On Me video.....

Like those doodle books you get for kids in galleries, only this one will be better ;-)

Well OK, the idea for a Take On Me style comic sketchbook is mine, I concocted it, and if anyone tries to plagiarise that idea, I will send Morten round to bore them with his theories of Nothing..........

Basically it's an excuse to self publish my own sketchbook.

I've just gotta work out how to get away with it.... ;-)

No comments: