Tuesday 20 May 2014

Wales trip



Avian anarchy


Bob And Roberta Smith LOCWS 2014

 Last weekend I went to Wales, as my brother and his fiance are getting married next year at a castle not far from Swansea, so we went to have a look at the wedding venue. 
I had hoped to use the opportunity to visit Swansea and go and see the art for LOCWS, but we only had a long weekend (plus travelling) and only passed Swansea on the way to Rhossili and the Gower. The only piece I saw was BobAndRobertaSmith's piece quickly papped from the car window!

Blue Banana shop window, Birmingham



Minecrafting

Minecraft Carreg Cennen Castle

I did spot some Jon Burgerman work in Birmingham on the way


Jon Burgerman Birmingham


An electric sheep pen somewhere in Shropshire

Hoping that next year to stay for longer to explore some of the Dylan Thomas haunts once the centenary has passed and there are less visitors ;-)

I'm very pleased to have signed up to a-n and AIR's Paying Artists campaign, and hoping that next year I will be able to afford to travel and stay for longer. 

No comments: