Saturday 22 August 2015

Dismaland

Since the digital workshops, I've been running several after schools comics workshops whilst finishing the Ayscoughfee proposal.

The Ayscoughfee proposal was finished and sent, however, the response has been negative. This is why I haven't done any fine art work for a while.

Sometimes people that have studied fine art attempt to make me laugh by suggesting my work is fine art, when I haven't produced any fine art work for over a year now, and all my proposals keep getting rejected. 

The LAN has been invited to create murals for the Rainforest Ward at Lincoln County Hospital. At this stage, it might be tempting to include this project in this blog as a fine art commission, although I'm not sure. Especially as I've largely been sketching characters from 1980s anime cartoon Mysterious Cities Of Gold, and as such am appropriating imagery.


No comments: