Thursday 16 February 2012

My final animation has been uploaded onto BAA Sheep Stings vimeo page for voting!!



BAA Sting - Helen Dearnley from BAA Stings on Vimeo.


It's taken me ages to do, the soundtrack is part of "Sounds Of Daydreaming" from the Apparatjik project.


"Everybody Is One Bar" is now finished, and Apparatjik have compiled every submitted edited track into one compilation with an old fashioned CD release due on Pancake Day :-)


Meanwhile, my trip to Colchester to attend OpenAIR: Effecting Change is documented briefly here




Lincs Free Press article 
On my return via Spalding, I came across this article about Network Rail workmen building a snowman.


Lincs Free Press story
 It seems obvious to me that these are artists in action Effecting Change, so good for them for being paid to create a snow sculpture - a step in the right direction, although more needs to be done to ensure artists are paid to create art, instead of having to do another job to pay the bills, effectively doing two jobs at once, which can't be right!

No comments: