Tuesday 5 December 2017

The Turner Prize

#Womanspreading

Fancy Footwork custom converse #womanspreading at Feren's Art Gallery in the Turner Prize exhibition.

Badges

I really wish Ferens Gallery staff were paid, instead of working for free as "volunteers". They were very friendly, and full of recommendations, advice etc, but I didn't feel compelled to go and see everything, and it's because I know they're not paid, and are part of the slave economy exploited by the creative industries.

Unpaid work.

My favourite to win the Turner Prize










Article 27 of the Human Rights Act






Lubaina Himid's work, formerly seen at Nottingham Contemporary


Absolutely no irony here - artists are now the slaves.


The audience is also a slave. 







"Comment is free" - although it isn't if you're an artist.








The slavery of looking at an image of Thatcher - this is costing me £322.39 in cuts.






No comments: