Wednesday 12 November 2008

It's all been very quiet for a few months... I finally got my website up. You can visit it here: www.helendblackbird.co.uk

I've been focussed more on my a-n blog, as it keeps being publicised online and in their magazine, which is all very helpful, as I've had no luck finding any opportunities, either as an artist, illustrator, or merely a part time job to support my practice.

I've had to find a babysitter in case I need one, as I've been missing some opportunities due to lack of childcare (and the fact that some employers are not open to family friendly working practices)

I can work from 9.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. Possibly till 5.00p.m. but only part time. No evenings or weekends, as there is no childcare for that time.

Meanwhile, I've been doing the odd bit of work, nothing special, just ticking over really while I figure out the best career plan.

No comments: